We understand that taking a decision to outsource is easier when there is greater confidence in the partner. As a confidence building step we provide a De-Risked Trial option to prospects who plan to use our service for the first time.
Our De-Risked Trial allows client’s to explore & understand practically how outsourcing process works, and helps client evaluate our capabilities before making any long term commitment.
The De-Risked Trial is essentially a paid trial provided by Tech-Lever (at a subsidized cost) for one-week duration to the client. If the services are found satisfactory the amount paid for trial is adjusted against the invoice for the extended arrangement
How It Works
- Client pays USD 500 as a non-refundable security deposit in advance
- Tech-Lever provides a full time resource for one week (40 working hours)
- Security deposit amount adjusted against first invoice during extended arrangement.
- The extended arrangement needs to be for a minimum of a dedicated resource for four weeks.
- This adjustment of security deposit against the first invoice makes the first week service entirely free for the client.
Terms and Conditions
- Client must have an official email id and verified business contact information.
- Due to security concerns we do not accept communications from free email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo etc.
- The trial is applicable for clients wishing to engage in the dedicated resources model
- Minimum duration for first engagement period should be 4 weeks.
- To speed up process trial can be done without signing any agreement or contract.